We welcome new members at any time, with the only stipulation that you have to be aged 18 or over. Local clubs that accept younger members can be found in the Links section of this website.
Annual membership fee is £26, which entitles you to:
- free participation in club training sessions and internal races such as the summer handicap series
- free entry into Hampshire and Southern XC league races
- £2 reduction in entry fees to most open races, as a result of our affiliations
- you will recieve a England Athletics registration card
- a regular club newsletter
- access to the range of social and other events organised by the the club.
If you want to try us out, turn up at one of our Liss based training sessions and talk to any of us on membership. We are all a friendly bunch!
Download a membership form.
Liss Runners Membership Form 2018.doc
Microsoft Word document [143.0 KB]
For Membership Secretary's details, see Contacts.